Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Heidi W Tessler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Heidi W Tessler has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Heidi W Tessler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Heidi W Tessler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
I was recently admitted to Littleton Adventist with pulmonary/cardiac issues. I had a bad experience in the ER and was lucky enough to be seen by Dr Tessler once admitted. She is obviously very bright and articulate , had effectively reviewed my long medical history and relieved the intense anxiety I was feeling. I would highly recommend her One if the best Jean
Dr. Tessler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1987
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Heidi W Tessler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsColorado Hospitalist Company, 4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 460, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Heidi W Tessler, MD - Internal Medicine in Denver, CO, in this video.
Dr. Heidi W Tessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.