Dr. Heiwon W Chung Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Heiwon W Chung?

Review of Dr Chung

Dr Chung and her staff are wonderful. They are kind, and extremely professional. Dr Chung was very thorough explaining my procedure. She even drew pictures for me that were very helpful. She was very caring and comforting the day of my surgery. She called me the next day to see how I was doing.Her nurse (Heather) continued to follow-up with me. Because of this, I will refer her to my friends and family.

Technical Partner

I appreciate Dr. Heiwon Chung. She is an excellent doctor and surgeon who makes you feel comfortable. She has great bedside manners, very informative and she is extremely knowledgeable. I was very impressed by her and would recommend her to any one.