Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heleen S Robins
Dr. Heleen S Robins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marina Del Rey, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Robins is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Saint John's Health Center and Marina Del Rey Hospital. Dr. Robins has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Heleen S Robins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Heleen S Robins has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Heleen S Robins has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I hear she is an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, the person answering the phone was completely incompetent and unable to book an appointment. She asked me to spell my name 3 times and then said I was not in the system. Duh. I was trying to make my first appointemnt. She said a nurse "who knows about these things" would call me back. Well never mind. I gave up and get a referral to another physician.
REALLY nice, competent doctor. She truly listens and is very open-minded, does not just push her first thoughts on you without listening your input and concerns. You will feel like a partner in your health care when you go to her. She will make every effort to see you right away. Office fees very reasonable, no rip off doctor here. Genuinely nice person too.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Robins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Groningen
Graduated in 1983
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Heleen S Robins accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsAccess Medical Group, 4644 Lincoln Blvd Ste 111, Marina Del Rey, CA
Dr. Heleen S Robins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.