Dr. Helen W Bumpus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen W Bumpus?

Doctor Bumpus circumcised my son at birth but left way to much skin so we had to have him re circumcised not only does he have to go though the pain again we are out the money because she didn't do her job right the first time around

Please reconsider taking your child to Dr. Bumpus

After waiting to receive a followup appoint and never ending up getting one we made an appointment. The staff was very rude and said our child will be treated like a new child even know we had taken them to Dr. Bumpus for 5 years. When I called to verify the appointment the staff was rude and treated me terrible. I later called to cancel appointment and as I was explaining why I was canceling the appointment the staff hung the phone up as I was in mid sentence. In my opinion the staff acts just like Dr. Bumpus. They all treat us like we are simply "money making items" not as patiences. We will no longer be taking our children to Dr. Bumpus.

Refused to listen to me about my son's cough; almost cost him his life.

out of luck when out of town

-nurse has long nails and unnecessarily hurts children when vaccinating-we were out of town and she told us if we can't afford the $500 ER fee our son obviously wasn't sick enough...turned out to be a bad ear infection on both ears

Great Dr

Dr Bupmus was very understanding. My daughter has a fear of dr's and she helped my daughter be more relaxed. She was very understanding of what my expectaions were and used her best judgement to diagnose. I only wish the lady answering the phone was a bit more curtious. I plan to keep her as our Dr.

great doctor

Dr. Bumpus listens well and directs her questions to the child when appropriate, looking to parent for comfirmation. We had an urgent situation at the end of business hours one day and she got us in to see her in less than 10 minutes, just as she was leaving. She helped my children adjust to oklahoma allergies and took into account my concern about too many meds

Doctor's attitude is very judgemental and intimidating, staff are just plain rude and hostile. I would expect friendlier and more courteous service from a vet's office. Will not be going back for the sub-average care given. It is just not worth it!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr, Helen Bumpus has been my children doctor for 9 years and with each visit she is always ready to assist our needs. She enters the room with an anticipation to greet you kids and helps them feel comforable with seeing her. She is also quick with any procedure your child may need, barely giving them time to realize it happened. Always ready with a sticker on hand to comfort their fears. I trust her to anyone needing care for their children.

Dr. Helen W Bumpus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.