Dr. Helen Courvoisie Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Helen Courvoisie?

Thank you, Dr. C

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I have been going to her for several months and after all these years of needing help she was the ONE AND ONLY to do that. I feel like a new person thanks to her, she is the BEST.

Would Never Recommend!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Courvoisie rarely returns requested phone calls. Office staff is lacking, badly, when it comes to being courteous. Office manager is even worse. Severe lack of communication..."don't call us, we'll call you". She was in my network which, in this case, "you get what you pay for"!

Posted on April 29th, 2012

Horrible dr for a child.She cares nothing for any child that goes to see her.I have caught her lieing to me about things we had discussed earlier in the week ,and her reply always is I dont remember doing that or saying that,as she wtites down very little.She has messed up my grandson so badly !Do not trust this dr as she is pure evil and should not be practicing mental health on anyone!

Posted on September 17th, 2011

This doctor is horrible.Not only did she prescribe the wrong dosage and wrong meds for my son that landed him in the hospital twice.She is not caring and never I repeat never called to check how he was doing after she overdosed him .He is only 8 yrs old .Her comments always were," I know what I am doing for over 30 ytrs"."You have to trust me".Do not take any family member to this doctor, she will do nothing but make you worse!When she wopuld ask me what happened with the last medications that my son was on ,I told her to check his records.She said that the records were somewhere around here!She is so unprofessional and arrogant,and does not care for her patients,as well as she is not accountable in her eyes for anything she perscribes and what the effects it has on a child! Horribel doctor ,the worst I have ever seen!

Posted on September 29th, 2017