Dr. Helen A Goo Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Helen A Goo?

Horrible Doctor

Because of her arrogant attitude, my wife was misdiagnosed and miscarried. We suffered several years. Horrible Doctor!

Horrible miscarriage (at 15 weeks) experience with this doctor. I was not taken care of properly. Even the after math was awful. She had insinuated that something may have been wrong with myself and/or my husband due to the nature of our loss. That was not the case.

I would not recommend her to anyone even an enemy. I was fully dilated she supposed to deliver my baby but she went home earlier and slept. I was waiting for a long time and bleeding inside because the nurse did not allow baby to be born until the doctor arrived.

very bad xperience

feel very bad miscarriage experience about goo.

Dr. Helen A Goo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.