Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Helen Gorlitsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Helen Gorlitsky has the following 24 expertise
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Menstrual Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Genital Warts
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Helen Gorlitsky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Helen Gorlitsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Specialized Gynecology, 1930 Marlton Pike E Ste S93, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Helen Gorlitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.