Dr. Helen C Hsieh Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Helen C Hsieh?

I saw her for the first time to confirm my pregnancy, I was about 6 weeks at the time and spotting a little bit, so I was naturally a little anxious and asked her if I can continue to work. she replied in a very condescending attitude, "well, I was operating all day when I was pregnancy with my son". very unprofessional, would never see her again. feel bad for her patient.

I had to end up using This doctor towards the end of my pregnancy because my doctor suddenly got sick .. I was told I was now assigned to her and to follow up with her .. I came online and read the reviews of her and was honestly horrified .. However I continued on and made an appointment .. The office allowed Me to come in the same day.. all the staff was friendly and courteous although some did not have English as a first language they were still polite and assisted me. When my husband and I met the doctor she was very kind .. Explained the examination to expect and was gentle.. She took care of me as if I have been her patient from the beginning and I would recommend her to anyone ! Also her office is very clean and she didn't rush me she allowed me to ask questions and completely explained all possibilities and options due to my condition. Dr Hseih is a great doctor !

I have been going to Dr. Hsieh for a few years before I changed to another Dr.. She didn't spend a lot of time with the patients, and always charge more on the co-pay if you don't say anything. Office staff are rude and uncaring.

my regards not reading others' review before going to her

from start to end, just a PAIN. long wait time, unsure staff, difference answers on the same report!! Not going back.. she said something like "do you see how many ppl are waiting outside? it shows how good I am" LOL.. I answered in my heart: it's because you are NOT organized, and overbooked your patients, very unprofessional.

Aria

Sincerely hope Dr. Hsieh can spend more time to explain details to patients.

worst ever

OMG, How did she become a MD??

Waiting time is extremely long. Receptionists are rude and uncaring. Dr. Hseih seem uncaring and indifferent towards her patients. This was what patients were saying after seeing her. I did not like her and felt she kinda rush me without spending time to explain my condition. As an Asian American, I feel Asian doctors seem to feel to that they can get away with this behavior to their own kind. Its a sad state. First and last visit to this office. Patient beware!!!

I have been going to Dr Hsieh for a few years now. And yes, I agree her office is crowded and she doesn't have a lot of time for the patients. Her personality is sarcastic and so that leaves the patient feeling uneasy sometimes. Dr Hsieh delivered my first baby, and she promised to be the one to deliver my baby and she did. So I was happy about that. I am on the fence about whether to see her again, only b/c her office waiting time is too long. I've gotten use to her personality, so it doesn't bother me too much. And overall my visits are short, b/c I had an easy pregnancy, and overall I've healthy. There's no need to linger in the office.

Significant Overbooking and Office Admin Howard is Extremely Unprofessional

I cannot agree with the previous posting from Annie more. I only wish that I have checked the review first before I scheduled my very first (and last) appointment with this office. Let me tell you my experience.The appointment was at 3:30pm Saturday. Dr. Helen Hsieh's office actually called us to confirm the appointment AND reiterated that we must be "on time"! On the day of the appointment, we arrived at 3:35pm only to find 8 more people waiting in front of us with one couple complaining that they have waited for over 2 hours already. Many coupleshad no place to sit and no place to stand inside the office (it was a mad house) and people line up outside of the front door. I walked up to the receptionist and expressed my concernthat the "appointment" is pointless and they can't possibly keep it with obvious over booking. I asked if I can come back an hour later after checked in, but even with the long line stretched all the way out of office front door, the receptionist told me that we have to be close by because she can't predict when we will be called. After a few exchanges, the Office Admin named "Howard" stood up and pointed his finger at my nose (no exaggeration) and said that I can get out of "his property" if I am not happy. At one point, he even said that he would beat me up if I don't leave the premises with other assistants tried to hold him down. The behavior was unbelievable for someone who works in the service industry, let alone one that works in the Doctor's office! They apparently don't see anything wrongwith the overbooking of appointments and claimed that it is a common practice.We originally picked this doctor because my wife thought it would be easier to work with a female and that we are both Stony Brook University alumni. SBU should feel ashamed to have such graduate who has turned a sacred profession into a money reaping business. The quality of the service has become an afterthought. There are plenty of doctors around. You should look for one that really cares about your well being and one that puts the patient first. Look else where would be my honest opinion about this office.

Condescending and unprofessional doctor. I have never dealt with a "professional" who treated their patients with such disrespect especially when they wanted a better understanding of the medical diagnosis .

Dr. Hsieh's technical knowledge is very good. However, waiting time is extremely long (at least 1.5 hours).

Dr. Helen C Hsieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.