Dr. Helen A John-Kelly Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Helen A John-Kelly?

Assumes too much on one meeting

First off waited one hour in the room for her. She changed my baby's feeding plan and formula to help him gain weight instead of listening to me and working with me from what I know about my baby. Her plan made his reflux worse and he screamed and cried and writhed through feedings. After one meeting and one failed attempt she's left feeding him up to me and my discretion "mom knows best" - I wish this attitude was more present on the day he got his new feeding schedule !!! She ordered a scope test and probably another dye test to see what's going on with him. I don't know what to do with her except to be more assertive-

Terrible people skills and rudest Dr I've ever met.

My son Brandon with crohns

6 years ago my son was extremely ill. He was losing weight and malnourished. We spent months back and forth with the doctors trying to figured what was the issue. Finally my pediatrician sent us to DuPont. My son was luck enough to get dr. John-Kelly as his dr. We walked in and she looked at the labs and my son and said your son has Crohn's disease. A week later she confirmed it with further testing. Immediately she started him on some pills, when his levels didn't change after a few months she placed him on remicaid iv. 6 years later Brandon is strong as ever. Going into 9 th grade and playing ice hockey at almost 6 feet tall. She is an amazing woman who saved my sons life. DuPont was sorry to lose her but California inherited and fantastic gastro dr.. I would trust her with my life.

I did not have the chance to meet with her but talking over the phone forced me to write this review. Very inflexible,don't care about patients needs and is not willing to accept responsibility of older diagnosis by other physicians,gave a totally personal not professional note to the following physicians,knowing we are moving out of the area and would like to delay the screening tests.

Dr. Helen A John-Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.