Dr. Helen S Koo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen S Koo?

The best, goes a step further to fully care for her patients in a far more emotional level

Must Take Ghe Day OFF For Appointment

Had a 2 pm appointment, got there 15 minutes early to fill out first time patient paperwork. Door was closed, waited outside until 2:15 when door was opened. I was the first one to sign in and 20 minutes later, 2:37 I was called and asked to fill out insurance paperwork. When I turned it in, I was told it would be another 30 minutes or more before I would be seen. Big dissapointment!

I work in the health profession and was told she was a great doctor... Well let me tell you: a doctor who cares for his/ her patients doesn't wait for a two week referral to treat a hemoglobin of 5; especially when the child is still bleeding!!! And after having him as her pt for three years still never realized her had a heart murmur. All I can say is thank God I had a cardiologist following him! Sorry excuse of a doctor!

The best pediatrician!!

Dr Helen Koo has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born. My daughter is now 10 years of age and I would be so sad if I had to change physicians. She is the best and is always there when we needed her. She even calls after hours if you have an emergency concern.

Great Doctor for simple things.

Mrs. Koo is a terrific doctor. I have been coming to her office for 18 years. The staff is friendly, considerate, and helpful. Scheduling appointments is same day, (one must call at 9 A.M. and hope for an appointment), however if there are no appointments available, she does take walk-ins but the wait can last up to 3 hours. As a doctor, she gives reliable diagnosis, although the reason I switched doctors, besides turning over 18, was she will not change her prognosis once given. I had a bad runny nose/congestion problem in the fall/winter months and she kept blaming it on allergies, which I have none and never had. Once I switched doctors, my new doctor told me it was due to my nasal passage and prescribed nasal rinse. I constantly told Mrs. Koo it wasn't allergies however it did not change her mind.I recommend Mrs. Koo if you happen to have no bad medical history and are looking for a doctor to see when having a simple cold/allergy problem. Besides that, I would recommend another doctor solely because as caring as Dr. Koo is, she will mis-diagnosis you and will not follow up. (Information based on my experience as well as my younger two brothers)