Dr. Helen Kornblum Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Helen Kornblum?

She has to be the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life..

Posted on May 12th, 2012

I went in with stomach aches, she sat down with me and I felt like she was profiling me.. it was horrible I think she just assumed that because I was of a different race that I was less intelligent than her. I have a Phd in applied physics and I felt like she looked at me like I couldn't underst and english. It was a horrible feeling, I will never go back to a place like this where people like this are hired. Legally she did nothing wrong, but I felt bad afterward, until the medicine started working at least.

COPD