Dr. Helen Kraus Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Helen Kraus?

Front desk staff are awful

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Dr kraus is very good. She is quick with you during consult and each follow up appt but she did a great job. I do wish my boobs were a little smaller. The real problem is the incompetence of the office staff. Honestly dr kraus is a great doctor but she will go down In ratings if she doesn't fire the girls at the front desk and Dan the insurance guy. They literally are so incompetent and rude i hate calling the office or even going to my appointments because of them. They just wanna sit behind the desk all day and not fax over the right forms. Your job is not hard at all it's just pure laziness and lack of respect for the patients paying the big bucks for these surgerys. They took 3 months to even get things right with the insurance people to get it approved and then each appointment I would have to call for them to fax over literally one document to my work and to my short term disability group. It's really not that hard. Awful front desk staff literally awful I can't even say it enough.

Ministry Administrator

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I had a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Kraus began breast reconstruction at time of mastectomy. I ran out of health insurance and had to postpone the final phase of breast reconstruction. My church had a fundraiser to come up with the money. Never heard about Dr. Kraus during that time. Called for help, Florida Hosp. called for a letter to speed my surgery, she didn't want to help. No compassion, humanity, care or help from Dr. Krause. She told me she will be happy to refer me to a different doctor. 10 months after mastectomy my reconstruction is not done.

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Dr. Kraus is the real deal. I am very satisfied with my results, and would reccomend her to anyone. Her office staff is very friendly, and went above and beyond to help with any questions or concerns.

Posted on December 5th, 2017