Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Helen L Lee has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Helen L Lee has the following 11 expertise
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Dr. Helen L Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I have been seeing Dr. Lee for many years. She is always very caring, patient and knowledgeable. She not only cares about you physically...she cares about everything in your life. I also highly enjoy her office staff. They always have a smile on their faces and are warm and inviting. I have recommended several family members and friends to her office over the years and everyone loves it! "Thank you Dr. Lee and staff for all you do!"
Dr. Lee is easy going, listens well to everything you report, and has helped me with numerous health concerns. She seems genuinely concerned about you. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lee. She comes out to get you after she knows you're there promptly. However, the nursing staff is not prompt with chelation/IV's and has attitude problems. in my book Dr. Lee gets 5 stars, but the nurse gets 1.
Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgeable and professional she spends ample time with each patient and you don't feel rushed. She is a real woman, lady, and doctor. She is humane and in touch with people. I highly recommend going to Dr. Lee especially if you are woman having trouble with getting pregnant In addition to lots of other reasons. I am currently seeing her for hair loss; however, I did have a beautiful son after going to her for not even a month and getting acupuncture. Thank God for Dr. Lee.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Helen L Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHelen Lee Md, 6018 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Helen L Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.