Dr. Helen Mcintosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen Mcintosh?

Posted on October 31st, 2017

She was so nice and my favorite provider I have ever had; I would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

She is the best

Consultant

Posted on January 17th, 2016

I drive 1 1/2 hours to reach Dr. McIntosh's office and I have been a patient of Dr. McIntosh's for about 10 years. When I relocated to this area, I spent much time trying to find the right gynocologist. She has always been the utmost professional. Dr. McIntosh will always spend as much time as needed and I have never felt she is rushing to see another patient. Dr. McIntosh is extremely gentle, thorough and is a wonderful listener. She will always give complete and honest answers to questions. Every experience and encounter I have had with Dr. McIntosh and her team has been a very positive one. I would not go to another OB-GYN physician as long as Dr. McIntosh is in practice in my area.

Good

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr. McIntosh is a very pleasant person and a nice Dr.

SR. MGR

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Very bad experience , Dr. is very argent , un respectful , bad attitude , don't have time to discuss a lot of issues with any patient , as I understand when you make an appointment they have to give you time for that appointment to ask any questions , but that Doctor she wont have the time to answer my questions she behave very badly and just looking at her watch " just like she want to go to attend a meeting on pentagon "huh , come on now show some respect to people who wait for that appointment more then two weeks and they receive such a behave , bad attitude and bad doctor I wouldn't recommend this doctor to any females , just to be honest avoid this clinic and this doctor , she treated me like someone coming from different world , shame on you that first of all your mission is more human then just take money , so just showing good behave and give the time for patients and know how you treat the patients

Best OB GYN

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I would recommend Dr McIntosh to all my friends. She is a true professional with a down to earth friendly manner. I may not see her but once a year but she always remembers me and my medical needs.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr McIntosh, is thorough and accurate.

Dr. McIntosh is outstanding.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Dr. McIntosh is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to explain things without talking down to her patients. She is a great diagnostician and is great at explaining options to assist her patients in making smart health decisions.

Completely Satisfied

Posted on January 10th, 2015

My experiences with Dr. McIntosh have always been wonderful. She is an excellent physician and makes her patients feel so at ease. Dr. McIntosh never gives the impression that she is in a hurry and will gladly listen for as long as needed. She is a compassionate and caring physician which can be rare. In addition, her treatments and tests have always been comfortable and I have never experienced any discomfort. I am constantly telling everyone I know about her and how wonderful she is. As long as I live in the area, I will continue to drive 1 1/2 hours to see Dr. McIntosh. She is a one of a kind physician. Every member of her team that I have interacted with have been pleasant, helpful and caring.

Dr. McIntosh is the best!

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

She is very caring and creates a comfortable atmosphere. Always on time, does not make you wait at all which is amazing to me compared to most Doctors. Takes the time to explain everything and makes sure you are comfortable with your understanding. Thank You!

Retired teacher

Posted on August 31st, 2014

The wait time was a lot longer than usual. Then my time seemed rushed. A lot of changes in what was done due to insurance rules for Medicare.

Regional Coding Manager

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Mcintosh is a very knowledgeable doctor, caring and professional as well as her staff. Really please with my experience with her and her staff.