Dr. Helen C Na-Chuang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen C Na-Chuang?

Dr. Na-Chuang is a great MD. I like her and I have been her patient for 10 years.

I have been a patient of Dr. Na's for over 12 years. She has true passion for her profession. A great bedside manner. She took great care of me during my pregnancy and at my son's delivery. Highly recommended!

Comfortable doctor but unorganized,unprofessional and not too smart office staffs.

Dr Na was recommended to me from my previous OBGYN because he was retiring and boy was he right!!! 3 kids later and I would have another 20 with her if I could. She is not only extremely educated and knowledgable, but very comforting and companionate. I recommend her to everyone I know all the time!! She is truly one of the sweetest people I know!!!!

Very professional and knowledgeable

She combines professionalism and genuine care. She listens to her patients and prescribes the right tests based on her understanding of the concern. Unlike many doctors, her knowledge is not limited to her academic education.

Office staff unpleasantly unfriendly & incompetent by sending a bill when visit was covered. dr.is a rude MOCKER.

I should have listened to my friend who had Dr Na as her GYN. This friend was never notified of an abnormality on one of her breast exams, until SHE called in for the results. I had never really dealt much with her office staff until I became pregnant, that is when I noticed the incompetence of her practice. They would schedule me for the wrong place for a sonogram, then I was never notified that I was RH negative after a pregnancy blood test, neither was I advised that they need my spouse 's blood type to determine if his blood is incompatible. I would keep getting referred to outside clinics for my sonograms, with a male doctor. I give up on this doctor. Think her and her staff need to get it together before they really harm a patient or two.

Dr. Helen C Na-Chuang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.