Dr. Helen T Nutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen T Nutter?

She delivered my daughter almost 8 years ago and is now tending to my twins pregnancy. She is wonderful and thorough.

We need more Doctors like Dr Helen Nutter!!! I am so happy to have met her and nurse April:)

RUN!!!

Stay away from Dr. Nutter and the other doctors that she works with. These women lied about my due date and tried to induce me 3 times and they all failed because "I had not dilated or effaced." My body was not ready to go into labor and they were trying to force it. They said I needed a c-section..I refused and went to a different hospital under a different doctors care. I went to a different hospital the next day..and what do you know..I was 3 cm and 90% effaced! I successfully dilated to 10 cm with a very low dose of pitocin..THANKS TO DR.POLANSKY AT MERCY SAN JUAN!

Best Doctor !!!!

Dr.Nutter is the best !!!!! She took great care of me when I was pregnant with my twins. I have her to thank everyday that they are healthy and turning nine this month. She is an angle to myself and family .