Dr. Helen G Poremba Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Helen G Poremba?

Ease of scheduling appointment with Dr Poremba was excellent. Office staff was very courteous and informational. Dr Poremba takes the time and directly spoke to my daughter at her first appointment. I will definetly schedule my daughters next physical with her in the summer.

I am a first time parent. Was very nervous about the first visit. Dr. Poremba was very thorough and helpful with any questions asked. She was on time with the visit and during the visit made me feel as though my child was her only concern.

friendly doctor

Dr. Poremba is a very thoughtful and courteous doctor that our family enjoys seeing. Always on time and very thorough.

Dr. Helen G Poremba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, NH.