Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Helen A Preston has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Helen A Preston has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Helen A Preston has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I've been seeing Dr Preston for several years after she was my physician during a brief hospital stay. I find her both professional and caring. She is very matter of fact in addressing my health issues which I like. Some may not like that she is not chatty about other things but I like being able to be seen, discuss my concerns, and get out. I feel that she is genuinely concerned about my well-being and she is thorough answering any and all questions. I am amazed about reviews in this forum that find fault with the TV channel. I'm more concerned about her abilities as a health professional and getting the best treatment. TVs in the waiting room don't factor in for me.
My husband and I both see Dr Preston and have never had a bad experience. The office girls have always been nice and very personable and Dr Preston always takes whatever time we want to talk about whatever. To respond to the tv being on Fox News....it's usually on HGTV when I'm there...was there yesterday.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Helen A Preston accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHelen A Preston Md Pa Comprehensive, 131 E Redstone Ave Ste 105, Crestview, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Helen A Preston in this video.
Dr. Helen A Preston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crestview, FL.