Dr. Helen A Preston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen A Preston?

Very knowledgeable and empathetic. She was able to connect with my problems immediately. Her staff was also amazing!!!

Professional and Caring

I've been seeing Dr Preston for several years after she was my physician during a brief hospital stay. I find her both professional and caring. She is very matter of fact in addressing my health issues which I like. Some may not like that she is not chatty about other things but I like being able to be seen, discuss my concerns, and get out. I feel that she is genuinely concerned about my well-being and she is thorough answering any and all questions. I am amazed about reviews in this forum that find fault with the TV channel. I'm more concerned about her abilities as a health professional and getting the best treatment. TVs in the waiting room don't factor in for me.

My husband and I both see Dr Preston and have never had a bad experience. The office girls have always been nice and very personable and Dr Preston always takes whatever time we want to talk about whatever. To respond to the tv being on Fox News....it's usually on HGTV when I'm there...was there yesterday.

The office staff isnt very nice and I dont feel that Dr Preston does anything but send you to other doctors ! Waste of my time and $$$$

Very professional and caring.

I went to Dr. Preston on two or three occasions, her and I were not on the same wavelength at all. I feel like she has her own agenda for you care and does not want the patient to have input into their own Care. Told she would not treat my Triglycerides unless they were over 500 that did not please me. They play Fox news in their waiting room, two ladies got into a heck of a row over obamacare, asked if we could change channel was told "NO" by the time I got in with her my blood pressure was sky high and told I needed B/P meds. Wonder Why! I no longer go to any doctor who feels the need to broadcast their political beliefs within their office, why not just put out bumper stickers and buttons at least than the patient can make a choice!

Horrible People Skills

Not only did the receptionist talk over me while I tried to address some concerns, I had to wait a while to be seen. The visit itself felt like I was being rushed and did not feel like I was a priority .