Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Helen A Raynham
Dr. Helen A Raynham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chelmsford, MA, with other offices in Arlington, MA and Natick, MA . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Raynham is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. Dr. Raynham has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen A Raynham has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Helen A Raynham has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Helen A Raynham has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Helen A Raynham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I was referred to Dr. Raynham for a Mohs procedure. Her office had me come in for an initial consultation, and asked me to be there 15 minutes early. I was there, but was not seen until an hour after my scheduled appointment time. This was at the Wellesley office, which has now moved to Natick. I had the Mohs procedure in Natick. They were on time, kind, thorough. The procedure went well and everything was explained. During the procedure, Dr. Raynham spoke very softly to the nurse who assisted her, complimenting the nurse several times on her work. The office is set up nicely and comfortably, everyone was kind and compassionate, and Dr. Raynham did an excellent job with my Mohs procedure, which is her field of expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Raynham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1989
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Helen A Raynham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Helen A Raynham, MD - Dermatology in Chelmsford, MA, in this video.
Dr. Helen A Raynham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelmsford, MA.