Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Simigiannis MD
Dr. Helen Simigiannis has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Helen Simigiannis has the following 25 expertise
- Vulvar Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 15
Horrible Customer Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen Simigiannis - Posted on January 4th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen Simigiannis - Posted on May 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen Simigiannis - Posted on September 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen Simigiannis - Posted on August 18th, 2016
Best care I've received in five states
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen Simigiannis - Posted on May 13th, 2016
I can't say enough good things about this practice! I have lived in five states and never had a doctor's office provide plus size patient gowns before, so they get a HUGE high five for that. The employees are friendly and courteous and they make me feel cared about and treated with confidentiality, respect, and dignity. The office is decorated nicely and seems very clean. I am a great big chicken about seeing the doctor, and they really put me at ease. I would refer anyone to this practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Helen Simigiannis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Helen Simigiannis
Dr. Simigiannis sees patients age 13 years and older, providing complete adolescent, adult and menopausal gynecologic preventive, diagnostic and surgical care.
Locations & DirectionsMD FACOG OWNER ANTHEIA ONGYN, 375 US Highway 130, Hightstown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Helen Simigiannis, MD - Gynecology in Hightstown, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Helen Simigiannis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hightstown, NJ.