Dr. Helen Trymbulak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen Trymbulak?

LOVE her!!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Trymbulak's for 15 years and LOVE her. She is compassionate, caring and extremely thorough. I am forever thankful and grateful for having her as my doctor.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Excellent and very friendly physician. Great bedside manner.!

Time to find a doctor who actually cares

Posted on June 18th, 2011

If you are a mom, you will totally relate to this. Yesterday, I had an appointment with Dr. Trymbulak. My 6-week old baby had not slept at all the night before or yesterday and was crying non-stop but I couldn't miss my doctor's appointment because she had to sign my papers to go back to work after my maternity leave. I tried to get my creaming baby into the car seat-it took longer than normal. I called the office to let them know I was going to be 10=15min. late, to which they said they would let the doctor know. After a 30min drive, I get to the office 15 min. late. They took me in and thanked me for calling. After giving a urine specimen,I waited for Dr. Trymbulak for 30 min. to find out she was not going to see me because she was backed up and it was the end of the day. I pleaded with them-I said I would wait until everyone of her appointments was done but I was simply told "Sorry, you have to come back". I cried at the thought of dragging my baby out another time to see this doctor. It is ironic that I wait for Dr. Trymbulak for 30-45 minutes at every appointment but the one time I was 15min. late with a notice, I was sent home.However, this was not my first disappointment with her. Last fall I was hospitalized due to threatened miscarriage. When I was discharged, the doc. at the hospital told me to see my OBGYN within a few days. I made an appointment to see Dr. Trymbulak and I had prepared a long list of questions for her, but when at her office, her nurse came in to see me in stead of her. Mind you this is the nurse who told me I was definitely miscarriage once the bleeding started. I was very upset that Dr. Trymbulak knowing I had been in the hospital and diagnosed with threatened miscarriage sent her nurse to see me as if this was a regular pregnancy appointment. I couldn't believe she did not care about my condition or the fact that I specifically asked to see her.After seeing Dr. Trymbulak for almost 10 years, it is time to find a doctor who actually cares about her patients.

Posted on October 6th, 2017