Dr. Helen Watt Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Helen Watt?

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Watt is so Knowledgeable and really cares about all her patients. The office is always cheerful thanks to Jennifer and her sweet smile too.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. Watt is amazing and a LIFE SAVER! I love her, truly a blessing.

Looking for Dr. Watt

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

She is a very knowledgable doctor. We were looking her up to see if she is still in practice. My husband had damaged his eardrum and he went to see Dr. Watt. She repaired it by putting some tissue paper in his ear. He has had no problems with his ear since. Lately he has been experiencing some hearing loss that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. We hope to be reconnected with Dr. Watt.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

very good place, fixed my lung cancer

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Euro med clinic has been very good to me. I had gone to Mexico for treatment for my breast cancer but did not notice much change. Before that I had chemo and mastectomy. I have been treated here for 3 years by the physicians at Euro med and my scans have steadily improved. I am feeling myself again and they follow me closely. I would say the experience here has been wonderful and I am very thankful.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Excellent care, everyone is very caring, what a difference from my oncologist who told me my breast cancer was no longer treatable and that I had a few months to live, that was 2 years ago!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I have had very good results here for my lymphoma cancer.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

This has been the most amazing and life saving experience for me. I have been a patient here for about four years, having been diagnosed with Ovarian cancer a few years prior. I went through initial hysterectomy surgery then chemo on and off for years. I tolerated the chemo but the cancer always came back and my CA125 kept rising after the treatment stopped. I reached a point where I knew the treatments were less and less effective, so I began to research alternative treatments, and found EuroMed Foundation. The treatments have been fine, with the worst part being a bit of hair thinning, which grew back. Also was a little nauseated in the beginning. But my markers are all down, my scan has continued to improve, and I feel great. I highly recommend EuroMed to anyone with Ovarian cancer. I have met several people with other cancers at the clinic that have similar stories to mine.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

non small cell lung cancer, no complaints, happy so far, good group of people.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I love this place! Very caring and have done a really wonderful job managing my case. I have been treated for stage 4 breast cancer for 6 years, the first 2 with mastectomy and chemo, and radiation. Then it returned and I came here. Just could not continue with the side effects any longer. This treatment has been a breeze, I have felt really well and continue to get good news with each check up.

Great surgeon

Posted on November 8th, 2015

Amazing knowledge and skill. Fixed my broken nose and made it look wonderful!

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Euromed has been a true blessing for me. I received a mastectomy then chemo then radiation for estrogen and her2 positive breast cancer, invasive ductal type. Then about 2 years later it showed up in my lymph nodes under my arm and my scan showed it in my chest. I decide to go another route and found this clinic indirectly from a friend. It's been about 3 years since I started here and my experience has been excellent. My scan has improved with only scar tissue remaining. I have gained my weight and strength back. I was a little sick from the treatments here in the beginning that lasted a few weeks, mostly nausea, and my hair thinned but grew back a couple months later, however nothing like the regular chemo I had which made me very sick and lost 20 lbs.