Dr. Helena Podgorska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helena Podgorska?

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I am surprised to see such negative reviews for Dr. Podgorska. I have seen her several times at the Immediate Care Center. She has always been polite, knowledgable and caring.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Podgorska seemed very disinterested throughout my whole visit. She ordered for me to get an x-ray for my shoulder. When she came back in with the results she said she didn't think I had broken a bone, but wasn't sure. She never mentioned any other isses. She never followed back up. 3 weeks and a lot of pain later I took the x-ray to my Orthopaedic doctor and when he brought up the x-ray, it was clear that I had a separated shoulder. You couldn't miss it. The visit was a complete waste of my time and money. Go anywhere else, she is incompetent.

Posted on July 30th, 2017