Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Helena Reichman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Helena Reichman has the following 14 expertise
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Helena Reichman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
The front desk staff was so rude I would not come back to this office even if this was only obgyn in the area. Luckily, there are plenty of other very good doctors in the area. The overweight hispanic woman at the front desk dared to make a comment behind the glass about my age and why anyone my age would want to have another baby. The glass is not sound proof you rude c***. I will never come back to this office again. The doctor is knowledgeable, but to allow your staff to treat patients in such a rude nasty way is unacceptable. This doctor does not like to listen to your opinions on your health care either. It is her way or the highway.
When I came to the office, I saw another patient had checked in for an appointment at the same time. I asked the receptionist if that was for the same thing I was there for (to see the doctor). The receptionist said it was an appointment for something else. Later, when the doctor came in, she very harshly berated me for daring to ask the receptionist about this "double booking," and threatened me never to do it again. She sent me to get a mammogram and ultrasound due to pain I was experiencing. I found a place that could do the tests within a few days, and waited for the doctor to call back, as she said she would. She did not, so I called the office, only to get a message that the office was closed for a 1.5 weeks vacation that I was never told about. I called the place where the tests were run, and was informed they sent the results to the doctor two days before she left on vacation -- she could have called me before she left, or she could have told me she was leaving on vacation, instead, she chose to leave, fully knowing I was worried and in pain, and make me wait two unnecessary weeks to hear back from her (which I didn't -- I had to call the office back after they reopened and leave a message for the doctor to call me back). I have filed a complaint about this doctor and she is well aware of my grievances. She has never thought to apologize for leaving me in pain and uncertainty for two weeks while she was on vacation, while the tests results are sitting on her desk and were received before leaving for vacation.
I've been a patient of Dr. Reichman's for appr 20 years. She is fabulous! Compassionate, caring, everything you would want in an OBGYN. I dread the day she retires!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1981
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Helena Reichman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEleanine Hardy Hunter Md Pa, 4321 N Macdill Ave Ste 307, Tampa, FL
Dr. Helena Reichman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.