Dr. Helena W Rodbard Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Helena W Rodbard?

One of my least favorite doctors.

I saw Dr. Rodbard several years ago. She provided me with a diagnosis, but did not explain how or why she came to this conclusion. When I attempted to press her for details, I was blown off. She provided me with a prescription and sent me on my way. When I spoke with her next and questioned whether the treatment was working, she said that I should have been doing several other things; these things were never discussed with me at all. I decided to find another doctor.

The best!

She is a fairly typical conventional endocrinologist, if that is what you're looking for. Not really open to complementary techniques.

Dr. Helena W Rodbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.