Dr. Helene Dombrowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helene Dombrowski?

Caring, Knowledgable Physican

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Dombrowski found multiple skin cancers on me and took the time to explain what it all meant. I have recommended many of my friends and family to see her and wouldn't trust anyone else to look at my skin. With such small staff and all they do with three practices I'm very thankful she is my doctor. Thank you Dr. Dombrowski for all you do I am very thankful

Do not waste your time!

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Right from the start, I could tell that she was not very welcoming. I assumed that maybe she was having a bad day. I asked a few questions, and immediately, I was cut off and asked who the doctor is here. She is the most inconsiderate, rude, and ridiculous doctor I have ever come across. How in the heck did she even become a doctor? Arent they supposed to be personable and compassionate?! The whole appointment was a joke and I would never tell anyone to even attempt to make an appointment. Save your time and save your money!

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Unscrupulous, uncaring and unethical are the most flattering modifiers I can think of to describe this "doctor." She ran for the hills when she realized her mistake, a mistake that led to facial abnormalities. All she cares about is covering her butt, which required getting an attorney involved. Don't go to this pseudodoctor if you value your appearance, life, and health.

Feeling Beautiful Again

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Not only does Dr. Dombrowski take her time but she is very efficient. My skin has never looked this good. I would recommend everyone to go see her!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Dombrowski is great discovered a melonoma and sent me to UM to have it removed. Four years later all is good. Glad I scheduled a skin check. Simply beautiful is another asset to treat skin problems with great technicians.

She saved my fathers life

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Dombrowski found cancerous mole on my father and saved him from many medical issues. I had been to a few dermatologists previously and when they looked at this mole they said or he's fine no worries. Immediately when I arrived at Dr. Dombrowski's office she took one look and said she was concerned and felt better if we took it off. Its because of her training, knowledge and care for a patient my father is cancer free to this day. Over the weekend she called our family to make sure he was doing well and state that if he or any one in our family needs anything she would be glad to help. Dr. Dombrowski is truly a God send and I don't know what I or my family would do without her.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr Dombrowski is the best doctor for injections such as Botox and fillers. I have always had a good experience when I visit the office.

Excellent and caring Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2013

She is one of the kindest Doctors I have encountered. She is a compassionate physician and knowing this makes a patient feel very comfortable.

Fantastic Bedside Manner!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr. Dombrowski may be difficult to schedule an appointment with, most good doctors are. Her staff are okay, pleasant enough but somewhat abrupt and stressed as medical staff seem to be (comes with the territory?) but the doctor is EXCELLENT, kind, careful, gentle, considerate, friendly, personable and I can not recommend her more highly. I think the world of her and am sorry I wasted time on other doctors in the area who do not seem to have the caring and compassionate attitude Dr. Dombrowski does. Do not hesitate to contact her, you will not be sorry.

Very nice

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I felt she was vering caring and interested in how I felt. She gave very good advice.

Rude office staff

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Dombrowski for several years. She has had at least three different receptionists in this time. Each one has been very rude. I called today to get an appt. and she told me that Dr. Dombrowski was not available this week or next week. I said "Should I go somewhere else"? She said "If you want to". I'm done. I wonder if Dr. Dombrowski knows just how rude the person who takes her calls is. Very unprofessional. Each time I visit, the waiting room is more empty. Maybe she should stop and think why,

Excellent,Experienced and Professional

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

Have seen Dr Dombrowski several times over the course of 4 years. I receive Dysport treatments, and have discussed other treament with her. I've been very impressed with her, as she could easily have sold me on other treatments, but told me that i really didnt need them :). She is very willing to take the time for discussion, and I would recommend her to anyone.