Dr. Helene Malabed Is this you?

Unprofessional Refusal of Med Recs

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Dr Malabed does care about her patients, yes & I do enjoy her as a person. I wish she didn't get sanctioned & lose her license to be able to write any type of prescriptions. I stopped going to her when she was going through sanctioning. I really appreciated her as my Dr., even in spite of the longgggg waits to be seen. However- just TRY getting your medical records from her! It has been over 5 yrs. I finally had to file a complaint. The office staff has a very high turn over. It's a miracle if they actually pick up the phone & a bigger 1 if they call you back. Maybe she doesn't HAVE my Med Recs to provide? Ugh. This has seriously cost me a lot of money, as I had to go through a suit w/o them! Get it together Dr. Malabed! Seriously. I wish you success in all your endeavors, but don't screw me over. I have done nothing to deserve this.

Best Doctor I've Ever Seen

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I am so impressed with Dr. Malabed! She is definitely an "outside the box thinker." I've been to doctor after doctor for a female issue, and she was the only one that was able to really help me. Also, I brought my son to her for a condition that other doctors weren't able to help. She spent an hour with each of us, and typed up and emailed a list of instructions. She is so caring, and answered all my questions.

Very caring doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2013

She is very caring, and spends ample time to review what is happening in your symptoms. She has a wholistic approach to medicine, and will work with you step by step.

Mrs.

Posted on February 16th, 2013

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Malabed's for over 12 years, She is one of the most caring and kind physicians I have ever met. I have received phone calls after hours just to check up and see how I was doing. She is not one of those Doctors with a God complex, You can talk to her about anything! If you are a patient with chronic problems you better hope you don't have to see some of the other Dr's. I have come across they are supposed to be specialist's and I am shocked by their bedside manner! I have always been treated with respect and diagnosed properly and promptly. When you get down to it she really cares about you! I can't thank her enough!

Worst Ever

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I was a patient of hers for several years, at first, she was wonderful, then all of a sudden she just disappeared. Closed her office and was gone! She was awful at returning phone calls, wait times to see her were ridiculous. I don't know what Doctor these other people are talking about, but to me, she was the worst doctor ever when it comes to patient follow up and such and then for her to just completely disappear it left me in a horrible bind. I felt deserted by my doctor, not a good feeling. I hope she's improved, but my experience with her was less than favorable.

Doctor's Response

Depending which office this patient saw me at would qualify her experience. I had worked for a group in Rancho Cordva and South Sacramento in which I had no control of the appointments or the office staff. At my own private practice which were in E. Sacramento, I was in control of the office and the environment. When I closed my office I notified everyone on my data base that I had seen over the past 7 years. My wait time at the E. Sacramento office was never more than 15 minutes and always gave my patients a follow up appointment.

Deborah from Sacramento

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I was highly impressed with Dr. Malabed. She was courteous, caring, patient, knowledgeable, thorough, and a good listener.

Refreshing

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Dr. Helene is just great. She cares and focuses on you the patient!!!

Super caring and thorough

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Amazing talent! And so inspirational. I'm so pleased to have found her!

Posted on January 20th, 2011

She is one of the very best doctors I've ever seen. Very careing, and she listens to you too. I've had her for over 16 years and I can't say enough good things about her.

patient

Posted on November 29th, 2010

dr malabed is a very caring dr.she has taken care of a family member of mine for years.i am even going to switch to her for my family dr.any body that has any thing to say but good things about her has no reason to be speaking.my son is paralized for life and she cares more than any dr he has ever had.good job dr glad to see you back

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on November 11th, 2010

ONE OF THE NICEST/BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER HAD/DELT WITH.

Posted on April 16th, 2017