Dr. Helmut Pfalz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Helmut Pfalz?

Thorough

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Thorough surgery and explanation.

cyst removal, tendon repair

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I was very pleased with the care I received. Dr. Pfalz was very thorough in discussing my options, and describing what to expect when I selected surgery. The results were what I had expected, and there were no complications. His office staff are very responsive.

Gone Back for a Second Procedure

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr. Pfaltz successfully repaired a hernia for me several years ago. This year when I needed a tumor removed, I went back to him. As before, he was on schedule for my visits to the office and efficient with my time. He explained everything in detail and made sure I understood the process. My surgery went very well, and I experienced very little discomfort. I will return to him anytime I need general surgery.

Superb approach to medicine

Posted on October 15th, 2017

From 1st visit as I have had two hernias so I have gone through the process twice and Dr. Pfalz demonstrated a bedside manner other doctors could learn from. His manner was to be thorough as he made sure that the patient understood his question, and that the patient was content with his explanation and plan.

Excellent

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr. Phalz has provided services for my wife and myself both on several occasions and is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is very personable and genuinely concerned about his patients. It’s not often you find a doctor who is so down to earth. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family members in need of his services.

Everything as planned...

Posted on August 28th, 2017

A very uncomplicated hernia surgery. Dr. Pfaltz explained the entire process thoroughly and everything went smoothly.

Caring and Competent

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

In 'pre' and 'post' surgery as well as followup, Dr. Pfalz took the time to listen and explain my condition, surgery and steps to successful recovery. If you have a choice in surgeons, I recommend him highly.

Very Professional

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

First, would personally rate Dr Pfalz and his staff as excellent in all categories. The good doctor began by explaining everything in understandable terms. He was very patient in answering all my questions. He was also extremely professional and caring in all aspects before, during, and after the operation. The office staff were also very professional, personable, courteous, and helpful in each and every scheduling and visit.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Went in for my carpal tunnel and am in no pain! He spent the extra time to explain my condition with me and my husband. Great experience! Highly recommend!

Amazing!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Dr Pfalz as more than amazing. He is kind and very pro-patient. He is willing to do anything including argue with the insurance companies to make sure his patients get the best care possible. I will refer Dr Pfalz to anyone!

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr Pfalz is awesome. He explained everything before my surgery and after.Him and his staff are very respectful and kind. I would highly recommend him. I had a wonderful experience.

Posted on May 10th, 2017

He is one of the nicest doctors I ever had to deal with. He cares about his patients. His office staff is great. I highly recommend him.