Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helmuth Vollger
Dr. Helmuth Vollger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crescent City, CA, with other offices in Klamath Falls, OR and Crescent City, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Vollger is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka and Sutter Coast Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Helmuth Vollger has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Helmuth Vollger has the following 5 expertise
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Helmuth Vollger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Vollger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Moses Taylor Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
Sutter Coast Hospital
Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Redwood Memorial Hospital
Carson Tahoe HospitalCarson City, Nv
Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
26 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Helmuth Vollger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crescent City, CA.