Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hema M Edupuganti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hema M Edupuganti has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Edupuganti went the extra mile for our mother. This lady is the exemplar of what a medical professional should be. Her expertise guided her decisions and her compassion for people (heart) fueled her responses and supports. We thank God for sending this doctor into our lives during this difficult experience with our aging mom.
20 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Hema M Edupuganti accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hospital At Gulfport, 4500 13th St, Gulfport, MS
Dr. Hema M Edupuganti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.