Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemal H Kadakia MD
Dr. Hemal H Kadakia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with other offices in Glendale, CA and Los Angeles, CA . His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Hemal H Kadakia has 3 locations
4733 W Sunset Blvd Fl 3
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Book Online Now
Dr. Hemal H Kadakia has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Hemal H Kadakia has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
Dr. Hemal H Kadakia is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Excellent bedside manners and made me feel very comfortable, an amazing physician in this day and age.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hemal H Kadakia - Posted on July 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hemal H Kadakia - Posted on October 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hemal H Kadakia - Posted on September 2nd, 2012
Dr. Hemal H Kadakia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hemal H Kadakia's office for more information.
1000 W Carson St Torrance, CA : (310) 222-4126
700 N Brand Blvd Ste 1400 Glendale, CA : (818) 839-5200
4733 W Sunset Blvd Fl 3 Los Angeles, CA 90027
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hemal H Kadakia, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Torrance, CA, in this video.
Dr. Hemal H Kadakia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.