Dr. Hemal Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hemal Mehta?

CAN'T GO WRONG

Posted on October 26th, 2017

This is a wonderful, kind, caring man! He is very understanding and compassionate with people in pain. I highly recommend him!

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Dr. Mehta is a grrat Doctor. He spends time with his patients. And he is very committed to what he does and how he treats u. I would recommend him to anyone.

1st class

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

1st visit with Dr Mehta today and can honestly say that he is 1 of only 2 Drs I've ever seen that actually cares and treats you with respect. He has the knowledge to answer any question you wanna ask. He's a top class Dr who you can trust to help you if you really need it.

1st visit

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr Mehta is new to my pain dr office, he was courteous & looked at me while speaking, took his time & was gentle giving injections.

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Wonderful Dr. Wish I could find where he is practicing now.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr Metha is wonderful. He spoke with me like the adult in extreme pain looking for help that I am and not like I'm some idiot trying to get drugs that many Drs assume you are from the get go. He studied my charts and tests,he spent time asking questions that no one had thought to ask before. He's a God send to Mt Juliet.

Sad...

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr Mehta has been my dr for many years. I've followed him through different practices. Many of the places he has worked for have had rude, uncaring staff. He moved recently to a new practice. I saw him once there. It is over 2 hours travel time for me versus 30 minutes. I was willing because he is an amazing doctor. Now, I find out with no warning, no call, no letter that he is no longer practicing medicine and will no longer be seeing patients. He is now doing "procedures only". As someone who is elderly, I feel sorry for the young patients that will never know a good pain doctor. This was the last one.

At 65 years old now , my health had gotten in the last stages , If u r looking for a Doctor that cares for your health please go to Doctor Mehta. I did not feel like the nurse practitioner liked me or really cared about my health needs. There is not many Doctord like him, if you are looking for someone that cares try to get a appointment as soon as you can.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I wish he was still my doctor.

Awesome

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Dr.Mehta has been my pain Dr since 2006. I was severely injured in a mva in 2005. And my wife and I truly believe that I wouldn't have as good of quality of life with out Dr. Mehta

WORST OFFICE STAFF EVER

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Dr. Mehta is the BEST doctor I have ever seen. But his staff is downright hateful. Even my pharmacist used that word after talking to "Tracy" and the office manager "Rachelle". You can call and for weeks and no one will ever call you back. They refused to keep seeing me because my insurance changed and they would have to fax ONE piece of paper every month to my insurance so that I would be covered. The doctor said it was fine and wanted to keep seeing me but the office girls refused because it was "extra work"....I would go see Dr. Mehta again in a nano second because he is that good of a doctor but his staff makes sure to make you feel unwanted and unwelcome. They also DO NOT pick up the phone. Ever. And if you leave a message don't expect a call back. If you have to work with his staff at all you are basically screwed.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr. Mehta is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever seen with my wife. He was able to accurately diagnose her condition and set her on a treatment path. He is always caring, compassionate, willing to listen, easy to communicate with, and fun to joke around with. He always makes sure we understand what he is communicating to us and gives us realistic expectations for treatment, all without getting our hopes up too much or leaving us feeling down about the situation. If you are in need of quality pain management and are in Dr. Mehta's area (we drive an hour to see him!), I highly suggest you call his office and get an appointment!

dad