Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hemalata M Reddy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 14
My son has been going to Dr. Reddy since he was born in 2001 I love her as a doctor she always seem concern she even gave me her cell number before when my son was ill, but I'm puzzled at this point I called to make and appointment for my son on Monday and the recording came on saying this number is no longer in service so I called the Hutzel Professional bldg. to ask what's going on and I was told she's no longer in this building she might have move across the street so I called a cross the street no one seems to know who and what I'm talking about. I called back to the professional bldg. and I talked to another person and asked about Dr. Reddy and she tried pulling her up and the system is clean she doesn't even come up in their system. If she did move why wasn't a letter mailed to her patients to inform them as to what was or is taking place. I am so confused with this whole thing no on seems to know where this doctor is.!!!
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Hemalata M Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHemalata Reddy Md, 4727 Saint Antoine St Ste 202, Detroit, MI
Dr. Hemalata M Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.