- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemang U Dave MD
Dr. Hemang U Dave has 2 locations
210 Route US 9 S Ste 106
Marmora, NJ 08223
Dr. Hemang U Dave has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Hemang U Dave has the following 11 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Blood Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hemang U Dave - Posted on February 7th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hemang U Dave Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Hemang U Dave
Hemang U. Dave, MBBS, is a medical oncologist affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital and Shore Memorial Hospital; he also maintains a private practice. Dr. Dave earned his bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery degrees at B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. After completing his internship at Civil Hospital, Gujarat University, Dr. Dave completed his internal medicine residency at Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York, where he was chief resident. He completed a hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ, and participated in rotation in blood stem cell transplantation, hematopathology, radiation oncology and hematology at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey at UMDNJ, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Saint Peter Medical Center. in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology, Dr. Dave is a Clinical Instructor of hematology at UMDNJ. He has lectured frequently and is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American College of Physicians, and the American Society of Hematology. He has participated in clinical trials measuring the effectiveness of drugs in treating and preventing breast cancer, among others.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hemang U Dave is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marmora, NJ.