Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemant K Satpathy MD
Dr. Hemant K Satpathy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Hemant K Satpathy has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hemant K Satpathy - Posted on September 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hemant K Satpathy - Posted on August 16th, 2018
I was admitted to the hospital on bed rest due to an autoimmune disorder that made my pregnancy very high risk. Satpathy was the on call doctor for 3 days over the weekend. Repeatedly told Satpathy something didn't feel right, baby wasn't moving, but he ignored that. Turns out the daily hearrate/movement tests done on baby had been failed for two days in a row without him realizing it until a medical student brought it to his attention. An ultrasound was done, which showed my baby needed delivered immediately. An emergency induction and 24+ hours later, baby was born after a very hard labor and not in great shape. I'm currently pregnant with my second child and seeing the same perinatology practice but refuse to see Satpathy for routine visits.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hemant K Satpathy - Posted on September 12th, 2013
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
26 Years Experience
Kalinga Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Hemant K Satpathy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsMETHODIST PERINATAL CENTER, 717 N 190th Plz Ste 2400, Elkhorn, NE
Dr. Hemant K Satpathy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkhorn, NE.