Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemant N Shah
Dr. Hemant N Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Richey, FL, with another office in Holiday, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Florida Hospital North Pinellas. Dr. Shah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hemant N Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Holter monitoring
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sexual Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 23
I would not recommend anyone going to this so called Doctor who don't listen to the things you tell Him your Having Problems with has Constipation because his reply don't take no Laxities and you go on three months being Constipated and having severe pains-The only So called Doctor I know who has changed his staff 6x in the 7yrs I been seeing Him,Yelling and screaming at the employs who work and then get fired-
I usually don't write a review about anything but I had to share my experience with Dr. Shah and his staff was when I walked into the office for the first time. I was greeted warmly by a smiling face, after ten minutes I was called back into a warm room by such a sweet nurse I was instantly at ease, she went over the basics letting me know that he Dr. would go over each concern that I had brought up. When Dr. Shah came in he was wonderful, and he did answer each of my questions one by one. I just love Dr. Shah and his entire staff. What a warm office, kind of like a family, and one that I want to be a part of.
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Hemant N Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hemant N Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Richey, FL.