Dr. Hemant Shah Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hemant Shah?

Poor Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2017

I would not recommend anyone going to this so called Doctor who don't listen to the things you tell Him your Having Problems with has Constipation because his reply don't take no Laxities and you go on three months being Constipated and having severe pains-The only So called Doctor I know who has changed his staff 6x in the 7yrs I been seeing Him,Yelling and screaming at the employs who work and then get fired-

He won't send you to a specialist because it takes money out of his own pocket.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Posted on October 18th, 2016

This doctor is exceptionally rude and for some reason imp the hospital lets him get away with it. I would not send my worst enemy to him.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

One amazing dr i love him so patient with his patient very under standing and he dont know he sends you to someone who does great dr and great person.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I usually don't write a review about anything but I had to share my experience with Dr. Shah and his staff was when I walked into the office for the first time. I was greeted warmly by a smiling face, after ten minutes I was called back into a warm room by such a sweet nurse I was instantly at ease, she went over the basics letting me know that he Dr. would go over each concern that I had brought up. When Dr. Shah came in he was wonderful, and he did answer each of my questions one by one. I just love Dr. Shah and his entire staff. What a warm office, kind of like a family, and one that I want to be a part of.

Unbelievable,unprofessional doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2012

My sister went in to see this doctor after spending weeks with high anxiety, following our father's suicide. She had been desperately trying to get back into work and function normally, and finally pushed herself to get some help. Unfortunately, she saw Dr. Shah, whose bedside manner was atrocious. He told her he didn't know why she was so upset if they weren't close. Regardless of how close you are to someone, if they commit suicide, it will hurt you TREMENDOUSLY. This doctor has sent my sister to the worst mental state I've ever seen her in, prescribed her an anxiety medication that hasn't worked for her in the past, and had no compassion whatsoever. He should have his license taken away!

william capobianco

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Doctor shah was very rude. refused to see the patient, refused t treat the patient with insurance, did not care, walked away when trying to talk to him

Bad Bedside manner

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Appointment was easy to get, staff was friendly and courteous. After waiting for 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor I was rushed through the visit and his full attention wasn't on me the patient it was focused on fumbling with his pen that had just broken. He should take a few lessons from his employees and be more caring and compassionate as they are.

Posted on May 17th, 2017