Dr. Hemen Padhiar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hemen Padhiar?

Comfortable

Patient's Daughter

Dr. Padhiar cared for my 90 year old mother for 2 years before she passed away. I found him to be exceptional in caring for her. He was very accessible when I needed him and he was very supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Padhiar for any geriatric patient.

Dr. Padhiar care for my 86-year-old mother for one year. She was in reasonably good health, but experience advancing dementia and memory loss. She lived in assisted living, where Dr. P. made regular patient visits. The last two months of mother's life she endured gall stones, pancreatitis, acute kidney failure, pneumonia, a minor heart attack, and then a fall which resulted in several broken bones. Ultimately, she succumbed to aggressive congestive heart failure. Dr. P was with us every step of the way. He called us with updates and inquiries. He saw her at least daily when she was hospitalized (which she was for nearly 7 weeks). When the time came to discuss hospice options, he was measured and compassionate.

Simply the BEST

The absolutely BEST doctor in Atlanta. Love this man and all he has done for my 89 year old father. Easy to communicate with and available 24/7. I can't say enough good about this doctor.

A warm, caring, knowledgeable physician who treats his patients with respect. He has been our family primary care doctor for over ten years and we have recommended him to all of our family and friends. He has our highest recommendation.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Padhiar took such great care of me after my release from the hospital and during a three week rehabilitation time at a local facility. Dr. Padhiar took extra time to make sure the facility was following instructions and checked in on me often. He was always professional, caring and personable.

Dr. Hemen Padhiar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.