Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hen-Vai Wu
Dr. Hen-Vai Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with other offices in Somerville, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Hen-Vai Wu has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Wu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Somerset Medical Center
Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
St Peter`s Medical Center
41 Years Experience
National Taiwan University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Hen-Vai Wu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hen-Vai Wu in this video.
Dr. Hen-Vai Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.