Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hengameh Akhtar
Dr. Hengameh Akhtar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Fresno, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Akhtar is affiliated with Madera Community Hospital, Community Regional Medical Center and Clovis Community Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Hengameh Akhtar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Akhtar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Madera Community Hospital
Community Regional Medical Center
Clovis Community Medical Center
Children's Hospital Central California
Saint Agnes Medical Center
Clovis Comm Hospital
Clovis Community Hospital
Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Community Regional Med Center
33 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hengameh Akhtar in this video.
Dr. Hengameh Akhtar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.