Dr. Henri M Pierre-Jacques Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henri M Pierre-Jacques?

Outraged

I had called for an appt. with Dr. Pierre-Jacques in August. I was told I would have to wait a month, which was fine since I had to schedule a day off work. The day before my appt. the office called to confirm my appt for 3pm the following day. The morning of my appt. I received a call from someone in the office asking if I could reschedule my appt. for the following day because the doctor would not be in until late that day...(then why schedule me in the first place!) I told her "No" that I could not reschedule for the following day because I had to take a day off work and wait a month for this appt. but I was available ALL day at ANY time and if they still needed me to reschedule that it would have to be another day no matter how long the wait. The receptionist said to "hold" and then came on the line and said that she would have to have Dr. Pierr-Jacques secretary call me back. That was at 10:30am. At 2:00pm I had NOT heard back from ANYONE! I called them back and the same woman answered, told her who I was and what I was calling about, she AGAIN said that they wanted to know if I could resched. for the following day. I said that I had already discussed this with her and she said that the doctors secretary would be calling me back but NO ONE had called me back and my appt. is at 3pm! She put me on hold AGAIN! she came back on the line and said that his secretary had 'just' stepped out of the office but would only be gone 1 minute and she would call me back immediatley! NO ONE EVER called me back! I am sure that the doctor would appreciate his office staff treating a potential patient who is in need of knee surgery that way. His staff lost a patient for him! Way to go! Needless to say, I never called them back and sched. an appt. with another Orthopedic.

Outstanding Knee Surgeon

Not only have I recommended Dr. Pierre-Jacques to others, he is doing my other knee soon. I am confident I will have the same excellent results as I had with my first surgery.