Dr. Hendricks H Whitman III Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hendricks H Whitman III?

Exceptional!

Dr. Whitman has cared for me for many years. When I met him, I was so sick. I walked in expecting another doctor to shake their head as I have a rare disorder. He did not let me leave until he had all my tests lined up and all the sub specialty doctors lined up and continues to do this today. He is very detailed and makes sure he covers all possibilities. No stone unturned. Whenever I hit a roadblock with my health, Dr. Whitman is the one that gets it resolved. He is decisive and you always leave your appointment with a treatment plan in your hand. He's very kind and I always know that I can count on him. Feel blessed to have him as a doctor.