Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer has the following 22 expertise
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Back Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
Dr Mike-Mayer and his staff were an answered prayer. I have never experienced such pain and with 2 herniated discs I was already experiencing severe muscle loss in my left arm. He accurately diagnosed the issue, worked with me to formulate a plan and performed day surgery on my neck placing two plates and 4 screws. I was only down 1 week after the surgery with limitations on lifting for 3 months. However, in my opinion, the surgery was a success and Dr Mike-Mayer was very caring and compassionate to my needs. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend him. His staff is exceptional also!
This doctor did a C5/6 - C6/7 Spinal Fusion on me in Decatur, IL. After the surgery, I kept telling him that my neck still hurt just as badly. He kept telling me that the fusion was doing well and that 6 months after surgery, whatever pain I had would be there for the rest of my life. He left Decatur soon after. I went to dr after dr, pain clinic, radiologists, neurologists and got nothing from them. they said everything was fine. 2 years ago, I had a lower back fusion and a rotator cuff surgery. After the surgery they took an xray of my lungs and lo and behold, what do you know, the plate from my cervical fusion was broken due to C6/7 not fusing correctly. I had a 2nd surgery on my neck by a wonderful neurosurgeon and am pain free! But there are still screws sheared off under the bone in my neck due to the bad surgery of Dr MikeMeyer. Stay away from him!
32 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Seton Hall Medical College
Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreat Plain Regional Medical Center, 611 W Francis St Ste 290, North Platte, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in North Platte, NE, in this video.
Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Platte, NE.