Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henrik Petrowsky
Dr. Henrik Petrowsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Transplant Surgery. Dr. Petrowsky is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henrik Petrowsky has the following 1 specialty
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Henrik Petrowsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.