Dr. Henrik Petrowsky Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr. Petrowsky is excellent doctor with golden hands

Dr. Petrowsky is very supportive, kind and friendly doctor. His excellent knowledge and his golden hands saved my life and affected in good way my son's life. For that we both can't thank him enough. I was very sick and I know nothing about my disease. When I got in UCLA I was almost death. Dr. Petrowsky caught me at last moment and made the excellent job in the liver transplant. I was very lucky to have him. He is very responsible and paying attention to the smallest details. He always finds time to see his patients. I have never had to wait for his response for more than 5-10 minute.He did a beautiful job!I teased Dr. Petrowsky about I lost so much of my weight, etc..., but he always find time to listen me; he always patiently explained what had happened to me. His kindness, smartness and humility means SO much to me.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.