- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry A Allen MD
Dr. Henry A Allen, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Milford, CT, with other offices in Milford, CT and Middletown, CT( and 3 other locations). They have 34 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. Henry A Allen has 5 locations
Dr. Henry A Allen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Henry A Allen has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Henry A Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Henry A Allen
Dr. Allen graduated from the Baylor College of Medicine in 1985. Dr. Allen works in New Milford, CT and 4 other locations and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Albert J Solnit Childrens Center-South Campus.