Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr MD
Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane, WA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arguinchona is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital and Providence Holy Family Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr has 3 locations
800 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
624 E FRONT Ave
Spokane, WA 99202
Book Online Now
Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr has the following 3 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Makes diagnosis without evaluation???????
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr - Posted on April 19th, 2018
For several years now my daughter has had problems with hard red nodules that crop up all over her body and then they rupture into 1-2 inch size holes that are bloody and painful. Her hands are swollen 2 times their normal size and becoming deformed. Her PCP referred her over to this person who made the decision that her condition was not serious enough. He hasn't had to hear her scream in pain or watch these insidious sores ravage and scar her entire body. Not a Dr in my opinion worth his degree.
Run to Seattle
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr - Posted on August 15th, 2012
Dr. Arguinchona is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc
Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr
Dr. Arguinchona received his medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle in 1988. He completed an internship and residency at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane Washington. He went on to an infectious disease fellowship at the University of Arizona Medical Center in Tucson, Arizona in 1994. Dr. Arguinchona is board certified in internal medicine.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry L Arguinchona Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.