Dr. Henry Arnold Jr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Finally someone figured it out!!

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I had been so sick with strep throat and had taken so many antibiotics! I just wanted to feel better! My PCP sent me to see Dr Arnold and he figured it out, something so simple, yet overlooked...I just wanted to kiss him, but I was probably contagious, so I didn't! ;)

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.