Dr. Henry Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Clarke?

Great doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Where do you find a doctor that is early for an appointment? I arrived 45 minutes early for an appointment and was taken right away I was finished seeing Dr Clarke at the time of my scheduled appointment! He was very easy to talk with and offered his expertise. Thank you Dr Clarke

Absolutely excellent physician!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I had severe spinal stenosis. After suffering with pain for almost 4 years, I began to lose strength in my left leg. After thoroughly researching neurosurgeons in Florida I drove 200 miles to see Dr. Clark. He did a very complete H and P and reviewed my MRI scans, and recommended surgery. Following a 91/2 hour laminectomy I was immediately pain free and have since regained the strength in my leg! I am completely convinced that Dr. Clark prevented me from paralysis. He gave me my life back!!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

he didn't do any further work after initial consultation..told me to seea physical therapist

Life Changing Surgery

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Before Dr Clarke operated I could not stand for more than a minute due to the excruciating pain from an arthritic cyst on my spine which was pinching a nerve. I heard about Dr Clarke through the grapevine and after he viewed the MRI, he said he could relieve the pain. And that is exactly what happened. I am two days out of surgery and walking with no pain (except for the normal incision soreness). Dr Clarke was very caring, even tracking my wife down in the waiting room when her beeper did not sound. An additional bonus is the efficient surgical coordinator he employs. She kept things on track and was readily accessible. This was my first experience with St Anthony's Hospital and couldn't have been treated better. Dr Clarke has given me a new lease on life and now I understand all the great things I heard about him prior to my surgery.

Had back surgery

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Clarke very upfront about what surgery he would do because so many can't help in back situations. Other doctors have seen later MRIs and are amazed there was no scarring. Recommended by all other doctors as the person they would have do their work if needed. Very impressed.

Very disappointed

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Went a day early to fill out all the paper work. Spent two and a half hours filling out all the forms and was then told by the office staff who were very polite that the good doctor will not operate on someone who has had previous surgery and still has any metal in their back. Never met the doctor. Very disappointed. Prior to learning I was not an acceptable patient I was told it would take at least a week or two before I would hear back from the good doc. It would be based on priority. I gave low ratings due to not being given prior notice the good doc does not like to do work behind others. My original surgery was 12 years ago. The staff was kind enough to give a list of Tampa doctors who might do what he would not do....try to help me.

Superb Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2010

In my profession, I interact with many doctors. Dr. Clarke's name was constantly mentioned, by other physicians, as "the best," in Pinellas County. I found him to be caring and thorough, and am very satisfied with the result of my surgery. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 6th, 2009

Dr. Clarke is an excellent neurosurgeon. Very professional and skilled.

Posted on April 12th, 2017